Informativa sulla privacy
The owners of this Service have created this Privacy Statement (Policy) in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to help our users better understand what information we collect about them and what may happen to that information.
Who We Are and How to Contact Us
The apps and sites are owned and operated by BuzzMedia Inc (referred to in this policy as “we” or “us”).
If you have any inquires regarding this policy, you may contact us via the 'contact us' or 'feedback' page on our website : https://www.99turkiye.com/feedback.php
A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our services, and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor (under the age of 18), you are not eligible use this service in any situation, even with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Information We Collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs and to customize our service to make your experience easier. You agree that in order to assist our members to meet each other we may feature members' profiles in our editorials and newsletters that we send out from time to time to our members.
Information You Give Us
You choose to provide us with with certain information when using our services. Including :
• We will ask you for your birthday, gender, current location and email address.
• Should you choose to use the communication features of our service, you will provide us with texts, photos, videos, audio recordings and other media types, that you send to other members when using the communication features of our service.
Your birthday and email address are confidential and will not be posted in your profile. Your profile is available for other members to view.
All the information you provide us, including your personally identifiable information will be uploaded to, stored and processed on our computers, and/or the computers of our service providers.
We will transmit and upload your information using safe, confidential and secure methods using modern cryptography.
We will hold your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment using modern cryptography.
We will keep all the data that you have provided us with until you request that it be deleted, or we choose to delete it.
Information We Receive From Other Parties
• We will receive a social media identifier to create and login to your profile (Facebook, Google or Apple).
• You may decide to upload to our Services information from your social media accounts such as photos.
Generated or Automatically Collected Information
Device Information and Identifiers :
• We may collect and pass to third parties advertising identifiers linked to your device.
• We automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on our Apps and Websites using cookies and other methods. We use this information for fraud prevention, security and internal research on our members' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve you and our community. This information may include your device type, operating system version and type, certain device settings, device time zone, current IP address and platform-specific advertising identifiers.
Location : We may also collect location information, with your consent, such as your device GPS coordinates, unless you configure your device operating system settings to prevent our collection of location information. Your location information will be uploaded to, stored and processed on our computers, and/or the computers of our service providers.
Cookies : We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Apps and Websites. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are "session cookies", meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits.
We use third party advertising companies, to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. The third party may also collect anonymous information about your visits to our apps and Websites.
- • Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to apps and sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- To view how Google's products use your data please visit this page.
- • Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page
- • We use Microsoft Cognitive Services. Microsoft will receive certain data from us to provide and improve its products. To report abuse of the Microsoft Cognitive Services to Microsoft, please visit the Microsoft Cognitive Services website at https://www.microsoft.com/cognitive-services, and use the “Report Abuse” link at the bottom of the page. For more information refer to the Microsoft Privacy Statement here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839.
Third-party web statistics
User traffic on the Service is analyzed using third-party vendor Google Analytics.
- • More information on Google Analytics, and the ability to opt out, is available from Google at the following URL - http://www.google.com/policies/privacy
How We Use Information We Collect
We use information in the files we maintain about you, and the other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Service to :
• Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
• Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• Resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
• Enhance the services we offer, provide targeted advertising, and to help us understand how people use the Site and Services.
• Aggregated device data, including location and usage data, is also measured for the purposes of targeted advertising and market research by Tutela. For further information, please see our Partners’ Privacy Policies.
• At times, we may look across multiple members to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your information to identify members multiple Member ID No. or aliases.
• You agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our Site's content, layout, and services. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
If you do not want information we collect to be linked to your device, you may go to your device “settings” and opt out of interest-based or personalized advertising. You may also prevent location information from being collected by this or other Service, through your device settings (but this may affect the functionality of certain Service features).
How we Share Information
The main sharing of your information is with other members utilizing the Service. We also share some types of information with our serice partners, parent companies and subsidiaries as outlined below. As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
Service Providers Other Than Advertisting. We use a number of service providers to operate and facilitate offering the Services. This includes, but is not limited to, hosting, image processing, security and payment processing.
Advertisers. We aggregate (gather up data across all our members' accounts) personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address and password, are never disclosed to marketing advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
Advertisers - Google Account. If you choose to turn on certain Google Account features, then data from your web browsing or app activity will be associated with your Google Account and used to serve you more relevant personalized ads.
Legal Requests. we cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
What are your Data Protection Rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the 'feedback' or 'contact us' page on our website, or the contact link in our app listing.
Withdraw Consent to Personalized Ads
Your Use of other Members Information
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions.
Opting out of all Emails send by us : To opt-out of all emails sent by us, you must deactivate your profile with us. You can do this in the Deactivate Profile page. Note that you must be logged in to perform this action. Please note that you can continue to receive emails from us for up to 48 hours after you deactivate your profile. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Other Information Collectors
We uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including "firewalls" and Secure Socket Layers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.